Please take a moment to review our Terms Of Services.
1. Please note that we are not responsible for the messages posted on our blog. These messages are written by the authors. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message posted and we are not responsible for the content of any message.
2. Posts on the blog refer to the views of the person who wrote the message, not the views of this website. Any user who thinks that a message sent is objectionable is recommended to contact us immediately via e-mail. We are capable of removing objectionable messages and if we decide that removal is necessary, you can be sure that we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time.
3. By using this service, you agree that you will not use this website to intentionally post any material that is false and/or slanderous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, racist, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening. Breaking these rules that violate a person’s privacy or any law in some way will result in you being banned from our website.
4. You agree that we will not issue a refund unless there is an issue that cannot be resolved by our support team after 30 days of purchase.
5. We always do our best to provide the safest products for the most popular games. However, you acknowledge that Aura Spoofer is not responsible for any in-game banning.
6. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright belongs to you or this website.
7. If you are right in the event of any dispute and we are not aware of it, you agree to give your blessing.
8. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for it, as you may bother other players in the game when you use cheats (for the next world if the right is lost).
10. If you violate any of these rules, you will be banned from auraspoofer.com and your subscription may be deactivated.